Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 25 October 2010

1366 Shadow Play SOLD

8" x 10" = 20.3 x 25.4cms oil on canvas panel 
Another still life featuring this brass and copper jug that I found in a junk shop and gave a bit of polish to. This one has taken quite a long while to finish and get right so I think I need to paint something loose next and slap on a bit of paint and get messy I've had enough of precise and fiddly for a while I think!

4 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

Wonderful painting Diana. Very well done. I love the kittens as well....so cute.

Carol Blackburn said...

It's beautiful, Diana. Looks like the afternoon sun in a warm, and inviting kitchen.

Cheri Wollenberg said...

Very beautiful and warm. I love the soft highlights and shadows on the pot.

Millie said...

Beautiful still life! Your works just get better and better with each posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...