Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 29 October 2010

1367 Puss in Boot


10" x 12" oil on linen canvas


Yeh I know it's an obvious title but what else could I call it! As my kitty cat paintings are selling really well I thought that I had better paint some more to replenish my stock.

At the moment I have so many ideas that I want to try out and maybe get back to a spot of abstract painting, I am always itching to do some after looking at the wonderful paintings of Carol Nelson, and maybe dig out my watercolours too, I seem to be pulled in all sorts of directions, do I stick with one medium and style, is that better than to get side tracked, is a question I often ask myself.

5 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love your kitten paintings. This one is so cute!! I know what you mean about getting side tracked. I am in the mood to paint different things all the time. I think it would be hard for me to stick to one subject matter.

Carol Blackburn said...

Hi Diana...........it could have been "Fur Lining". It's sooooo cute.

Carol Horzempa said...

Diana, I love all your kitty paintings...you are a master at painting these little guys!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

This is the "Carol Quorum"!

I ask myself that same question often. I seem to want to go in all directions.

Your pet portraits are so special..I think you need to keep them in mind no matter which direction you go.

Gwen Bell said...

This little guy's expression is priceless! Wonderfully painted...I can see why they are such good sellers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...