Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 22 October 2010

1365 Precious SOLD

Oil on stretched linen canvas  30 x 30 centimeters  =11.8" x 11.8"  

I have been working on this one for a while but got caught up in painting small still lifes. I find it hard to switch back and forth, prefering to paint one picture at a time, anyway its finished at last. I find those expressions on those little faces just precious and they do make me smile so.

6 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

you did a remarkable job on this, Diane. I love it.

Carol Blackburn said...

Ohhhh, such wide-eyed wonder.

Caroline Bray Art said...

Just beautiful! You've really got their expressions spot on, those eyes...wow!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

A perfect title for this painting, as these two little kittens are absolutely precious. The expressions on their little faces are adorable!

Cheri Wollenberg said...

Not only are they precious but your painting is beautiful. Great contrast and the fur looks like you could pet them on the canvas.

Gwen Bell said...

Precious indeed! Love those sweet little faces. Very Photo-Realistic...
fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...