Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

1364 In the Limelight

 7" x 5" = 17.8 x 12.7cms oil on panel, unframed 

This is another still life, can't seem to get enough of them!
Thanks so much to everybody for your positive comments on this series, it has been so encouraging and to know I am on the right track. I have for so long tried to paint loosely and now I am heading in the other direction completely, funny that! I guess everybody develops their own style that they are comfortable with, in the long run.

3 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love your still life series!! I know what you mean about trying to paint loosely and going back to more realistic. I seem to go back and forth. With me it seems to be a mood thing.

Carol Blackburn said...

Very nice, Diana. I'm enjoying watching this change in your painting.

Millie said...

Another fantastic still life! The tomato looks so juicy and yummy *hungry* You're just getting better and better. Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...