Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 17 October 2010

1363 I'll Scratch Your Back If...SOLD

6" x 8" oil on panel 
Still in still life mode although I did go back to my kitty painting which was a bit confusing as I painted that in a totally different way, had to switch thinking and then to come back to still life again and switch back.  Love these two shiny red examples of pepperhood, had fun with the reflections!

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Beautifully done, Diana....and love the title!

sam said...

LOVE it Diana, they are extremely well rendered very tasty looking)

Vicky said...

What a great title to a lovely piece!

Caroline Bray Art said...

A fantastic idea beautifully rendered, great work Diana!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

A very unusual composition and painted beautifully.

More, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...