Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 16 September 2010

1355 Sneakers in the Grass - 7 x 5 oil painting,framed

 7" x 5" = 9.5" x 7.5" oil on panel, framed 

Can't get away from those sneakers!

This little pair left in the grass, belonged to a cute little boy and taken off so that he could feel the soft blades of grass between his toes and run free.

4 comments:

Last Cup Of Coffee said...

very cool, very magnificent sneaker paintings!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Wonderful - this makes me think of the best things of summer, children's laughter as they play outside, the feel of cool green grass on bare tootsies...love this one!

Dancing Brush by Cheri said...

I love this painting, Diana. I'm glad you are painting these sneakers. They seem to have a story. Great job.

Gwen Bell said...

This painting is so endearing (and so well painted). Reminds me of my sons when they were little and couldn't stand to wear shoes. Finding tiny tennies in the grass, I'm sure, hits home for a lot of Moms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...