Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 2 September 2010

1348 Life on the Ocean Wave SOLD

8" x 10" oil on panel - palette knife painting 

Another palette knife painting the last maybe for a while, I like the sea and the spray in this one a bit more movement than my other boats who were either tied up, anchored or gently meandering along.

I'm ready to move on to new pastures now and paint something different, what I'm going to paint next I don't know - watch this space!

6 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hello Diana..........this is one of the BEST boat paintings I've ever seen. Honestly! I'm not a boat painting person but when I see a beautifully executed work of art like this.....I've suddenly become one. Bravo!

Vicky said...

I LOVE this one, Diana! I love the movement, the colors, and the fact you did it with the knife! I want to be you when I grow up!

Lori Bonanni said...

Beautiful execution with a palette knife! Vibrant color of the boat.

Kerri Settle said...

Amazing! It's full of energy.

Gwen Bell said...

I am loving this Boat series! Fantastic palette knife work. I can feel the spray of the water from this one...GREAT energy and movement!

Caroline Bray Art said...

A great way to go out with a bang before putting down the palette knife for a while! This is just fantastic, Diana. It's so full of energy and movement, I'm really, really impressed. Good luck with your new painting adventure...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...