Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

1353 Gone Rowing 3 SOLD

 7" x 5" = 9.5" x 7.5" oil on panel, framed
Another pair of sneakers, having fun with these, one more to go then a larger landscape that I need to work on as well. What is time consuming is the photographing of the painting and editing it and posting to blogs and my website, can take as much time as painting it!

4 comments:

Cathyann said...

Hi Diana, thanks for your comment today. I really like your sneakers...the Love one is my fave.

sam said...

Haha I know it takes times, nice to see this theme again Diana)

Lori Bonanni said...

Diana, thank you for visiting and for the compliments. I am amazed at how your sneaker paintings especially the black ones!

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Diana, Love your shoe paintings, especially the kid shoes. You can just imagine some 15 year old boy running into his room and tossing these in the corner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...