Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Bumper Week-end!!


You were probably thinking that I had been slacking off in the painting department! well I had a good reason.
Once again I took part in the open air art exhibition held three times a year around St Stephens Green, a tree filled park in the center of Dublin. Hundreds of artists took part, and the weather, after a number of weeks of rain decided to be sunny and dry, which brought the people out to in force.

Well I am a happy bunny now as I sold 12 paintings and one commission (Liam)  and then I sold 3 more on-line over the weekend too. So I'm grinning from ear to ear : )  My cat paintings drew a lot of comments and I sold three of them also cows seem to be popular too ..... so I can see more cat and cow paintings in my future and I don't have to be a clarevoyant to see that lol!!!

I am still recovering as I found the 3 days quite exhausting as I had no help and it was a lot of work, I haven't
finished unpacking and sorting out my paintings yet and there's a huge stack of ironing glaring at me in the corner. Well when I get back in the painting groove you guys will be the first to know xxxxx

8 comments:

Carol DeMumbrum said...

So glad you had such a good weekend!!! I can't wait to see your next cow and kitty paintings! Take the time rest. :)

DEB said...

Congratulations on such a successful show!!

Bonnie Heather said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations. I'm doing a happy dance for you. Your pictures look great, no wonder you were so successful.

sam said...

Yep.. WOW! Congrats on a great show Diana:D

Richard said...

Well Done Darling,
you will soon be able to keep me in a style that I would like to become accustomed to

Carol Blackburn said...

Awesome, congratulations Diana. Love to hear when someone sells. It's encouraging. You must be beaming.

Vicky said...

Congratulations, Diana! I'd be a happy bunny, too!!

Painting contractor in Kelowna said...

This is really a wonderful success for yourself. Wishing you all the best for the next campaign. In this pic the pictures what we are loking are really nice. Next time i'll be looking forward to your pictures. And BTW, why dont you start a painting service in your near country.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...