Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 30 July 2010

1335 Tied Up SOLD


6" x 8" x 1/4" oil on panel

Another boat painted with a palette knife, this time I got smart and wore plastic gloves so they got messy instead of me! Although of course I still managed to get paint on my arms and face.
 I've spent the day at my computer, somehow the time just gets eaten up and I get very little done, there is so many interesting blogs to scour and interesting resources, how on earth did I manage before, it certainly makes the world a whole lot smaller.

5 comments:

Dana Cooper said...

I LOVE these palette knife paintings Diane...you handled them like a pro. I really like the feel of the movement of the water...bravo!

Dean Grey said...

Diana!

What great texture in this painting!

The choppy waters look fantastic and lively!

The close-up composition keeps the subject interesting and the intense colors look so patriotic!

Love this one!

-Dean

Carol Schiff Studio said...

I am really liking these knife paintings. I am a lover of texture so these really appeal to me. Great job on them!

Barbara Pask said...

Juicy and wonderful, love the colors in this piece.

Róisín O'Farrell said...

Hi Diana, This is a beauty. I love the clear bright colours. The are so bright and vibrant. Hope you're well.

Róisín

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...