Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 2 July 2010

Peoples Art Exhibition

Here I am doing my first Art Exhibition in Ireland!
It was a very interesting experience and I met some lovely people too which was an added bonus as I don't really know anybody here in Dublin.
There were hundreds of exhibitors with a huge variety of styles. We were so lucky with the weather, although they forecast showers and heavy rain these failed to appear, which was a relief. I spent a lot of time framing my work in the week prior and the anticipation was bit nerve wracking as I didn't know what to expect, the next one is in August and I will be better prepared.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Hope things went well at the art exhibition for you Dianna. I've never really shown my work except as an entry at the County Fair and know when I do it will be nerve-wracking. Glad the weather held out for you. The prayers worked!

Christel said...

Wow, how cool is that, your first Art Exhibition, I am so impressed. Congratulations, it must have been really scary as well as exciting. I hope you sold a few of your goodies. Good luck for next month. Love from Christel xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...