Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 26 July 2010

1333 Here's Looking at You SOLD

12" X 9" x 3/4" oil on canvas, sides painted 


Here is probably my last kitty painting for a while I thought I would end on a dramatic note! Unless any of you nice bloggers out there has any wonderful kitty pics I could use as a ref. photos, I will probably get on to my next subject I am a bit stumped as what to paint next! I bought 3 larger gallery wrapped canvases (as they were on sale) and they are staring at me with there white bleakness at the moment a bit like the inside of my brain!
Maybe I will be hit with lightning and come up with a brill. idea.... ho hum, it's funny you are rolling along with masses of ideas and all of a sudden come to a screeching halt and can't think of a thing to paint.Well tomorrow is a new day and I will see what happens then.

11 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is phenomenal, Diana - especially that highlight in the cat's left eye. Beautiful!

Sharon Wright said...

Wow! Powerful..... and cute! How'd you do that!

Samantha said...

I love the intensity of the cat's stare in this striking painting. exceptional again :)

Carol Blackburn said...

I love your cat paintings, Diana. That's hard for me to admit, seeing I am not a cat person at all. But, your paintings make them look so soft and sweet not like the little hellions most of them are. LOL

Cathyann said...

Beautifully rendered, Diana! Really striking.

carol morgan carmichael said...

Love these cat paintings. I tried a cat painting today and it ended up being scrubbed. Yours have lots of character!

Vicky said...

I've enjoyed this series! Beautiful job!

sam said...

Beautiful Diana, really engaging piece)

Carol Schiff Studio said...

Absolutely stunning! Diana, people should be lined up at your door to buy these fantastic paintings! You are full of talent!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Just stunning!

Katharina said...

Great expression! It really shows pure 'cattitude', lol. It also reminds me a bit of the painting you did of tiger, maybe because its a longhair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...