Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 16 July 2010

1330 Gently Rocking SOLD

  6" x 8" oil on panel 
My first knife painting for a long while, I felt like doing something different for a change. It was more difficult than I thought and much more messy, I got paint everywhere including my face and clothes which is par for the course only more so!
The ref photo I took in Wicklow Harbour on the east coast of Ireland, might do a few more like this in between a few more cat paintings, mix it up a little.

2 comments:

Lori Bonanni said...

Diana, great job on this! I know how hard it is painting with a knife especially objects such as boats and buildings!

suzanneberry said...

Oh my Diana, I do love this!! I love texture and the colorful light really stand out! Beautiful job, even with the mess.:0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...