Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

1316 'Who Lives Here'


6" x 6" = 15 x 15 cms oil on canvas
This little tot I took a quick snap of on a recent visit to Farmleigh House here in Dublin. She was fascinated by these huge oaken doors the grand entrance to this Stately house and no amount of calling from her parents could coax her away, I'm guessing she was about 2 or 3 years old.

My daughter and I went to see an exhibition of portraits at the gallery there, I was really impressed with the variety of styles and beautiful works of so many talented artists,  they were part of the Davy Portrait Awards 2010.

2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

She's very cute, Diana. I love these type of paintings.

suzanneberry said...

Adorable! What a lovely painting this is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...