Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 1 June 2010

1315 Little Maids, oil painting

 This is one painting that I could fiddle with forever! I called a halt to my 'improving' signed and photographed it so that I can get on with some more small paintings. I have looked at it so long I am not sure what I think of it now. The ref photo I took in Seattle in somebodies front yard, I like the combination of pansies and forget-me-nots, I have some growing in my garden now and they are busily self seeding themselves, so I will get some free plants which is always good.

6 comments:

imene said...

wow, it looks like a photograph!

Vicky said...

OMGosh but I thought this WAS a photograph! Love it, Diana! I really like the way the background is left 'unfocused'!

Bonnie Heather said...

I love it! Nicely painted Diana.

suzanneberry said...

LOvely colors, beautifully done. Just so peaceful, I looked at it for a full five minutes!!

rahina q.h. said...

Diane you are truely masterful with flowers, and yes it is so difficult to decide when to stop:)

Carol DeMumbrum said...

I love your paintings! I like Suzanne looked at this one and enjoyed the peacefulness of it. Beautiful colors!!
I also love your puppy paintings—I am a fan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...