Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

1325 I Hear You SOLD


6" x  6" oil on canvas  15 x 15 cms  
I finished this yesterday but didn't have time to post it, I am very hectic at the moment as I am framing loads of my paintings in readiness for this week-ends Peoples Art 2010 event in Dublin. It is taking me ages to frame them and the weather is hot here in Ireland, very unusual, and I'm panicking a tad. I don't know what to expect as it is an outdoor event with our paintings attached to park railings that is going to be fun especially if it rains or is windy.

7 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

This pooch is lovely, Diana. Lots of luck at the exhibit. We'll pray for lots of good weather for you.

Kerri Settle said...

He's adorable! I love those floppy ears. Good luck with the outdoor event this weekend!

artbyakiko said...

What a cute face!! I love him. Good luck with your art event.

sam said...

Aww Diana, what an adorable face, really like it:) And dont worry about the weather it will be red hot, hope you make plenty of sales!

Vicky said...

So cute! You capture them perfectly, Diana!

suzanneberry said...

Diana your pet portraits are so amazing! they have so much character and charm! I absolutely adore each and every one. Sheer perfection!

Dana Cooper said...

Darling Diana, I love these pet portraits of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...