Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 17 June 2010

1322 'Flying Along' SOLD

6" x 6" oil on canvas  sides painted black

Another painting of Stevie, this time bouncing along through the sand, what a little tyke! I am having so much fun painting pooches I just can't stop. I started 2 yesterday with the result neither got finished, I had better not get ahead of myself.

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Love it!! Looks like your painting has 'gone to the dogs'!! HA!

Carol Blackburn said...

This is so cute, Diana. Love it!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

WOW! I just love this - it's full of action and life, and that puppy is just adorable.

suzanneberry said...

A perfect painting! Such a joy to look at and such a cutie. I absolutely love you pet work, its so alive and spontaneous! Beautifully done Diana! I'm so glad you love doing them, i'm looking so forward to seeing more!

Caroline Bray Art said...

Two words: Absolutely wonderful!

tracie brown said...

LOVE IT!! ...reminds me of my sweet little gus!

Millie said...

So very cute little tyke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...