Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

1305 'What You Doing?'


8" x 10" oil on gessoed panel

These two little boys were among a group of children enjoying the beach at Kayak Point in WA . It was a drizzly but warm day and the light rain didn't seem to stop these two explorers, the older boy was probably collecting tiny crabs that were in abundance scutterling between the rocks.

5 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Good day Diana,
Soooo cute. Aren't children fun to watch, photograph, and paint?
My grandson would be looking for skipping stones...ooOOOooo...
Hope things are going well in your new home.

Vicky said...

Love this one, Diana. I, too, love to watch children but, alas, do not have your talent to paint people. Thanks for sharing!

Christel said...

Beautiful painting. What talent.
I'm looking forward to seeing your new countryside on canvas. Love.

Anne's Original Hooked Rugs said...

I just love this one, Diana...you truly are blessed...my littel grandson just loves stones, etc...I should hook a mat similar to this..

Lori Bonanni said...

Very nice - love these two little boys, I can just see them hard at play. You've captured it perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...