Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 23 March 2010

1302 'Love' SOLD


6" x 6" oil on canvas sides painted

At last my first painting in over 3 months, I have been procrastinating these last 2 weeks wondering whether I had forgotten how to paint and afraid to just start, anyway I thought that I would start with a familiar subject and may paint a few more like this one. getting myself organized in my new painting space has been a bit chaotic because the room is so small so it might take a while to find the best place for everything, I think I might need some more shelving on the walls. I found a really neat picture shelf in Ikea which is narrow in depth and has a lip on the front and is an ideal place to put wet paintings to dry out of harms way.

11 comments:

dominique eichi said...

great shoe........i love it

Bonnie Heather said...

You definitely haven't forgotten how. I look forward to all your new paintings.

Carol Blackburn said...

This is great, Diana.....I love it.
You inspire me.

suzanneberry said...

Outstanding!! I love this.

Vern Schwarz said...

Cool painting Diana. Great job on the laces and stitching.

sam said...

Well what a great painting Diana, i just love the idea)

Silvia Williams Paints Watercolors said...

Hi Diana, you certainly came back well. I love your painting. It has a nice composition and colors. Keep up the good work and thanks for coming to my blog. Silvia

Kay said...

Fun paintings, obviously you have not forgotten how to paint!

Vicky said...

Good to see you picking up the brushes again!

Gwen Bell said...

What a fitting title...I LOVE your tennis shoes! So great to have you back and congrats on getting settled in your new place.

Diana Marshall said...

Thanks everybody for your lovely comments and I am very moved to know I was missed, what a lovely, talented bunch of blogger friends you all are.

Thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...