Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 28 March 2010

1303 'Little Feet' SOLD

6" x 6" = 15.2 x 15.2 cms oil on canvas

Another small painting featuring cute shoes, this time on small feet. If anybody out there has or can take some ref pics of interesting or colourful shoes and feet for me I would love to paint them as I am slowly running out of ref material.

5 comments:

Bonnie Heather said...

I love this painting. Very well done.

Kay said...

I didn't have a camera one day when I was driving down the main street in the small town nearby and there were all these shoes and boots lying in the road! Old fashioned heels and cowboy boots..from small feet just poignantly lying askew every few hundred feet. I figure they had gotten free from a bag of clothing being donated at the thrift store further on. I often think of what happened to the the owner of these shoes and have wanted to do a painting of them. I also saw a line of old tennis shoes perched on fence posts up a canyon, several pairs..another mystery...

Gwen Bell said...

Love the way you painted the little feet next to the large pumpkin giving them perspective. They are so endearing dangling there!

Pat Burns said...

Love all the sneaker paintings!

Lori Bonanni said...

What a great idea - I love this series. I'll be looking for some feet for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...