Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Sunshine Award


My artist friend and fellow blogger, Pat Burns, has sent me a "Sunshine Award" for brightening her day with images and blurbs from this blog.

The rules for accepting this award are:
-Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
-Pass the award on to 12 other bloggers.
-Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
-Link to the person from whom you received this award.
This took a little time, but you know what.... I haven't stopped lately to tell these fellow artists how much I learn and am inspired by their blogs, so I thought now was a good time to do it. They do bring me sunshine.

Thank you, Pat, it means a lot coming from you as I love your work. If you hadn't already won this award, you would be one of the people I'd next pass it on to.
Here are 12 of my favourite artists:-
Kellie Marion Hill
Tanya Bond
Liz Holm
Lyn O'Neal
Sheila Wedegis
Gary Keimig
Sam Dolman

9 comments:

L.Holm said...

Congrats, and thanks very much, Diana. I appreciate it!

Gary Keimig said...

Thank you Diana. Surprise and humbling. Now if I can figure out how to do this? I have yet to even figure out doing facebook. My grandkids are always after me to do so and I just tell them to call me or send an e-mail.

L. O'Neal said...

What a nice compliment Diana - thank you. I'll pass along the blessing.

Róisín O'Farrell said...

Congratulations Diane and well deserved! Róisín

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Thank you Diana! I will pass this along to other artists who have inspired me along the way. Hope you are enjoying being in Ireland. Will look forward to some Irish scenes!

Kerri Settle said...

Thank you Diana! I really appreciate the thought!

Tanya's Irish Art said...

Diana, thank you very much for your award!!!!! Tanya

Millie said...

I also have an award for you, on my blog :-)

sam said...

Just to say thank you for this Diana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...