Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Kickin' Back SOLD!


Just got a nice surprise in the post, a cheque from the Six by Six Gallery in New York where I had sent this painting . They hadn't let me know that it had sold, so at first I thought that it was a bill! Well I am feeling like I've won the lottery and am really chuffed (as we say in England) here is the link to the Gallery.

10 comments:

sam said...

Cool! Well done Diana, you should have put the whole series in)

Angela Elledge said...

One of my favorite things is to see the word SOLD next to a painting, congratulations, Diane!! I love this painting, the muted colors really compliment the laid back feeling; very well done! Now I'm going to go and check out the gallery.

Millie said...

Bravo! Congrats on the sale of this nice little painting. What a good feeling! You're certainly so productive that I could hardly catch up with you :-)

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

I am not at all surprised that this painting sold, it's adorable...congrats!

Gwen Bell said...

Congrats and what a nice surprise for you!
I've always loved this little painting. Good to know it's proudly hanging on someone's wall.

Catherine Jeffrey said...

Love this painting. It is so unique. I can see why it sold.

Kerri Settle said...

Congratulations on the sale - well deserved, too!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Congratulations! You do such nice work - it's nice to see you rewarded!

Carol Horzempa said...

Congratulations on selling your wonderfully unique painting!

Thank you for the link to the 6x6 Gallery. I checked it out think it is a great way for artist to sell small paintings. I may try it myself.

get zapped said...

I love your work, it's got soul with some playfulness thrown in there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...