Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

1294 'Spotty' Sold


6" x 6" oil on canvas, sides painted 

A week or so ago my daughter and I went for a drive to find some interesting views to snap, the weather was perfect blue skies and just a few pretty clouds. We happened upon an idyllic scene of a farm framed by trees,mountains and clouds almost too good to be true. In front of the farm was a field of cows just waiting to be photographed. One by one they came over to see what we were about, holding wonderfully still and showing their best poses to us! This one I have named 'Spotty' for obvious reasons, there will be a few more cow paintings in my future maybe a larger one with the farm in the background.

5 comments:

sam said...

Hehe nice pose!

Kerri Settle said...

I really love the perspective!

Sandy said...

wow, this is great!

Vicky said...

I LOVE this one!!

Gwen Bell said...

Yea! Another Cow! Your cows are always so great. Love the expression on this one and those great black spots. Terrific job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...