Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, 18 October 2009

1284 'Hot Momma' SOLD


6" x 6" oil on 3/4" gallery wrapped canvas

Dominique Eichi sent me some ref photos of her cute new shoes, they still look pristine. Thankyou Dominique! Well I am sure you can imagine they were quite a bit of work to paint , I kept getting lost in the pattern, I think I might take a break from shoes for a bit.

12 comments:

Gwen Bell said...

Absolutely love this tennis shoe series and this crazy pair is my favorite. Those red socks are so perfect and I love the angle of the shoes.

Sheila said...

How cool are these! Yes Dominique is a "hot mama"!

Vicky said...

I feel like I could pluck these off your blog and put them on! Wonderful!

dominique eichi said...

Wow, They look so good . You did such a fabulous job on these. Thanks for that title. LOL

Kerri Settle said...

I could definitely see myself going cross-eyed trying to paint those patterns! You did a great job.

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

Another fun pair of tennis shoes...I love the whole series!

Paintings by Irit Bourla said...

Great little paintings.
Hot Momma it is.
Great!

Teresa said...

Oh WOW, I love all of these! Awesome work Diana!!

Christel said...

What a cool idea, painting shoes, lovely. It also reminds me when I was in my early twenties, a friend and I swapped one of our shoes, the result was : we both walked down St Albans with one red and one purple trainer each. Love from Christel.

sam said...

hey funky shoes!

Desiree said...

Great shoes!!!

Millie Nguyen said...

Oh my you've been so productive. Bravo! I love your series of sneakers paintings. They are all lovely. I certainly understand what you meant by "getting lost in the pattern". I hate it when I had to copy a pattern from a photo. It often drive me nuts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...