Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 26 October 2009

1287 'Freckles' SOLD

6" x 6" oil on 3/4" gallery wrapped canvas (sides are painted)

Here's an Irish cow or rather a young steer who placidly watched us taking pictures of him and his field companions. I love his cool hair-do and the freckles on his nose not to mention those eye lashes.

7 comments:

Sheila said...

We luv them cows! You've been a busy lady!

Kerri Settle said...

Wonderful! He really does rock that hair do.

becky joy said...

Love the cows. The expression is great.

AutumnLeaves said...

What a gorgeous boy! First thing I notice was his eyelashes! LOL My Spinone Italiano (Gio) has uber long lashes as well. Wonder why boys always get those??? Anyway, he is beautifully rendered. I just love cows; they are just so gentle!

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Gotta love that face! And who doesn't love freckles...I hope for my sake! LOL! Nice work!

sam said...

Just lovely Diana, great cow)

Vern Schwarz said...

Diana, I love the warmth and colour of this piece. Really nice painting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...