Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

1285 'Chimneys'


12" x 12" mixed media on board

I enjoyed painting the DSFDF challenge so much I decided to paint some more rooftops, this time London rooftops with all the varied chimneys and chimney pots. I used again some textured molding paste as a base and painted with acrylics onto that.

5 comments:

becky joy said...

Nice texture in the paint.

Sharon Wright said...

Love those chimneys, how do you get to grips with so complicated a subject!?
I am glad your painting arrived safely and that you like it. Enjoy!

AutumnLeaves said...

This is so lovely! Love the impasto effects too.

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

Wonderful Diana, I knew it was probably London before I read it, great job!

suzanneberry said...

I love the palette and the texture, beautifully done. and the sneakers series is perfect!!! so well done, such a warm and fuzzy feeling for them, perfect. and thanks for the six by six tip! enjoy the weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...