Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 3 October 2009

1275 'Camouflage'


8" x 8" mixed media on canvas board

Another painting similar to the last one, this time using different colours and slightly more textured. The collage in the middle is a moth that Katy took a pic of in the Seattle Science Museum last week end along with a bunch of other beautiful butterfly and moth pics. I used a number of metalic paints, which don't really show up on this photo, to enhance the painting.

2 comments:

Gwen Bell said...

Another great Collage! Love the colors in this. The texture and color is great!

Keith said...

I love this new approach, with big, lush, intense textures. It just makes me want to touch. Ok, I tried it on screen, and it felt like....a screen. The effect's probably different in real life.

And belated congrats for the Kreativ Blogger award. You thoroughly deserve it.

ttfn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...