Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 15 October 2009

1282 'Cross Tied' SOLD

6" x 6" on gallery wrapped canvas

The title is one suggested for my last shoe painting by Gwen Bell and I thought that I would use it for this one, thanks Gwen!
Another set of shoes on my daughter's feet, I'm really enjoying painting these and they are nice in the 6 x 6 format, I am looking for some new shoes and feet to paint, if you happen to have some cute shoes or boots could anybody let me have a ref photo to paint from a similar pose to these, I would be very grateful!

4 comments:

Kerri Settle said...

I'm loving your series of shoe paintings!

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

This is the cutest painting Diana! You described the light hitting the tops of the shoes so very well!

sam said...

Diana who would have thought of doing a series of paintings based on shoes!? Well it works very well, something quite comical about these)
Id like to see odd socks next time;o)

Claudia Finn said...

This series is wonderful and full of personality!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...