Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Thank you to Lyn O'Neal for honouring me with this award, it is really great and I feel special!
I will pass this award on to seven other artists whose blogs I enjoy and are inspirational.

7 things about me:-

1) I was born in London, England.
2) I have lived in Germany, Spain, Ireland and now the U.S. for awhile.
3) I have owned my own restaurant
4) I speak fluent German
5) I have 2 grown daughters 33 & 37
6) I love chocolate
7) I miss my dog Mickey who is with friends in Germany


Susan Carlin - for being such a generous and kind spirit and of course her artistic talent
Gary Keimig - for his beautiful daily landscapes.
Sam Dolman - for his wonderful, full of character animal paintings.
Teresa Madsen - her wonderful artistic talent
Kate Evans - for her budding artistic talent and cos she's my daughter
Greg Larock - for his generosity with his knowledge and informative blog
Keith Proctor - for his superb paintings of his son

List 7 things about you and pass it along to 7 Kreative Bloggers. Go visit these artist's supreme blogs!

2 comments:

sam said...

Thanks Diana! So your an English girl!?

Susan Carlin said...

Thank you, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...