Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 26 September 2009

1272 'Home Sweet Home' SOLD


8" x 10" oil on panel

This is number 3 in my door series, I think I might take a break and paint something else less detailed. It is funny, some paintings, I have loads of ideas for titles and others I can't think of one. For this one I had loads such as 'Just One Kiss' and 'Relaxin at Home' etc but went for the simple one 'Home Sweet Home.'

4 comments:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Hi Diana, Nice blog! I like this door series, very inviting. Cheers, Tonya

Vicky said...

Loved the series! Looks like I could just walk in. Your blog is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

sam said...

I really like your series Diana, they all look very inviting)

KEITH PROCTOR Daily painting blog said...

Diana
Thankyou so much for the award , it means a lot to me indeed, I am sorry its taken a while to get back to you I will share it with Jack and have told him about it! Thankyou again / Keith

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...