Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

1273 'Beginnings'

6" x 8" acrylics on canvas board

Hows zat for a change of direction! I spent all yesterday experimenting (playing) with my acrylics trying out different techniques on acrylic paper, only to remember why I don't much like working on paper for acrylics, (it tends to buckle and take ages to dry) so I got out a board and let loose not knowing what would come out of it. The painting took shape by itself and this is the result, I used hints of silver, gold and metalic green, not too much so it wouldn't look gaudy.

3 comments:

dominique eichi said...

In the beginning................

sam said...

oo is this avision, look slike a map of New Zealand)

Kerstin said...

Hey Diana, dieses Bild hat etwas magisches für mich.Da kommt etwas aus dem Hintergrund nach vorne und es wirkt energiegeladen, auch wenn es blau ist..das Gebilde hat einen tiefen Kern..das Blau in diesem Kern spiegelt das Universum wieder, welches im im Hintergrund liegt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...