Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 15 May 2009

1235 'Stepping Out'




8" x 10" oil on canvas board
This pretty pony has a beautiful mane and markings and was a challenge to paint.
My computer has been out of action for a while due to Trojan horses, viruses and such like and has really screwed up our computer, although it has been fixed we are still finding programs it has altered including my photo download program. So due to that, my paintings are backed up a bit and although my output has slowed a bit lately due to flying back to Dublin and back here to Washington, here are the ones that I haven't been able to post....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Diana, I really like the western theme. Beautiful paintings!

Sheila said...

Hi Diana! I am positive I was following your blog before eblogger changed the follow widget. I'm following again. Love this and "Taking a break". If I didn't know better, I'd think you were living in Texas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...