Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 9 May 2009

1232 'Snoqualmie River Reflections'


9" x 12" oil on canvas board
I needed a change of subject so I decided to paint this scene from a recent trip to Duvall with my daughter and her dog sunny, it was a beautiful spring day with the trees just beginning to come into leaf. The river was so calm that the beautiful green buildings and the trees reflected perfectly on to it.

3 comments:

L.Holm said...

Wow. What a beautiful range of greens and teals. This is so peaceful and beautiful. Lovely painting, Diana!

Vern Schwarz said...

Beautiful job on this Diana. Great composition and colours.

Silvia Williams Paints Watercolors said...

Silvia said: great compositions and variety. Way to go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...