Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 29 May 2009

1239 'Looking Good' SOLD




6" x 8" oil on canvas board


I really have been enjoying painting western themed paintings, and this hunk was no acception although his check shirt was a bit of a pain to get right. I hope that I can find a rodeo in our area so I can take my own reference shots. I took a bunch of photos of kids at the local park today that I might use for a future painting, the weather has been so great lately, it makes everybody feel good.

1 comment:

PainterLee said...

I love cowboys! And your compositition on this is great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...