Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 11 April 2009

1227 'Hannibal" NFS


8" x 8" oil on canvas board

This is Hannibal a dog owned by my daughter's friend Elke in Germany, and has since, sadly passed away.
So this is a surprise gift which we hope will help to lessen her sadness.
Hanni, the rough haired Dachshund, was a pleasure to paint with all the different colours and textures in his coat and sweet expression.

8 comments:

sam said...

Great expression! Im sure they will be delighted:o)

Arti said...

Hi Your portraits are just great!Thanks for leaving a kind comment on my blog..it gave me the opportunity to see your wonderful work...my son is a dog lover, he liked all your dog portraits:)

Cathyann said...

They will love it! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the good cheer, Diana.
The Quiet Moment is another very nice painting!

Art with Liz said...

Hello Diana, found your blog through the 'Masters' blog and love your portraits and more especially, your animal portraits. Will keep following your beautiful work.

dominique eichi said...

Beautiful, his expression is so wonderful. I am sure she will be very pleased.

Edward Burton said...

Beautiful portrait, Diana - it's very sweet and I know they'll love it.

L.Holm said...

What a wonderful gift! This is wonderful. They will love it.

Beverly Zajac-Larsen said...

This is one of my favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...