Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 20 December 2008

Short Break

Well hubbies back after a couple of months away working so haven't had much time or inclination to paint, but saying that I have just started painting a portrait for the blog - 'Different Strokes from Different Folks' . We each got a photo of another artist taking part, to interpret as we like.
I was told recently by a relative that I paint very conservatively, I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean but I have a feeling that it was a criticism, well I guess that's just my style and the way I like to paint! So check out my blog soon I should have the painting done before Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...