Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 15 December 2008

1202 'Last of the Sun's Rays' (available)



8" x 10" oil on gessoed board, framed
This painting I have been working on for a while and I think I should have painted it larger, it was an exercise in perspective although what attracted me to the scene was the setting sun and the last light bouncing off the brickwork of the houses. Will I have the patience to paint this one again I dont know! The row of cottages is just around the corner from where I live in Ireland.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Wow, Diana. This is terrific.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...