Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 3 November 2008

U.S. Capitol, Washington, DC (available)


8" x 10" = 20.3 x 25.4 cms oil on canvas board $105 + p&p

Here is this weeks challenge from Karin Jurick's blog 'Different Strokes from Different Folks'
an unusual subject for me, but interesting none the less. (the link to this web site is found under favourite artists in the list on the right.

2 comments:

Erika Nelson said...

Diana you kept the building looking white! One of my favorites well done!

Marie Fox said...

Hi Diana, Wonderful painting! Very atmospheric, really captures the architecture nicely without too many details. Yes, it's fun to be painting again. And I imagine you're enjoying a new set of landscapes in Ireland. Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...