Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, 8 November 2008

'Mudeford Harbour' (available)


12" x 16" = 30 x 40 cms oil on canvas $250 +p&p

This is technically not a daily painting but a larger one that I have been working on for a while and today I thought that it was time to finish it. I prefer to paint a picture in 1 or 2 sittings otherwise I tend to lose momentum and somehow it becomes tedious, but there we are finished at last. This is a scene from my recent visit back to England to the part of it, that I used to live in. I have to say I am quite homesick for there.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ratcliff said...

Diana, what a beautiful painting, I love the color of the sky and the boats silhouttes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...