Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

'Alli' COMMISSION


8" x 10" oil on canvas board
This little cutie is eight months old and was commissioned by her grandmother as a Christmas present for her daughter. I started 2 new paintings this week and have just finished off this one started last week so it has been strange working on so many paintings at once. I should have another finished tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Wow. I know the mother will be so happy. How did the decision to go with the intense purple background come about? There's got to be a story there, right?

Diana Marshall said...

Thanks Susan, the purple was my attempt at jazzing up a rather pale portrait, pale face and Tshirt in reality it's not quite as bright as in the photo, and yes the grandmother is very happy, phew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...