Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, 22 October 2008

'Nick in Black & White' NFS


11" x 14" acrylic on gessoed panel

This is another monochrome painting like the last one I painted of my daughter. I enjoyed painting that so much , I did another one of my nephew Nick on stage in his act as the great Elvis. It was a very hot night in Mojacar, Spain, a couple of summers ago and he had just done 2 costume changes and was coming to the end of his act.

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

Omigod. This is a painting??? You blow me away, dear Diana.
You're GOOD.

Carol Schiff Studio said...

As good as your previous post. You have found your niche.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...