Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Sebastian & Alexander


12" x 9.5" = 30 x 24 cms oil on linen canvas
Unfortunately this is not a very good photo as there is a lot of glare off the varnish. This a double portrait of my friend Christel's 2 boys, I am particularly pleased with this one and it took me quite a while to get their likenesses perfect.

2 comments:

Janine Simone Photos said...

Hi,

Good to see your back love the photo and new look is that ireland then. Hope your well and love the paintings xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Diana,

I can't believe I did not leave a comment earlier. I am ashamed of myself. I supposed I was so taken aback to receive such paintings.Thank you very much, my two boys look so real. Keith and I are amazed everytime we look at it. Your are such a talented artist. Christel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...