Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 19 June 2008

'Rosy Cheeks' (available)



6" x 8" oil on canvas $65

-------------------------------------------------------------------


I painted this sweet little girl yesterday but my internet was on the blink again so I'm posting her today. I have tried to stay loose and see how fast I could paint, took me at least three hours until I had caught her likeness to my satisfaction. I really enjoy painting portraits and think I will do more in the future.

2 comments:

Susan Carlin said...

What a little angel! I really like how you handled her mouth..with just that tiny hint of cheek beyond.

BunnyG said...

A beautiful portrait! You've captured that innocence of childhood. I love your portraits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...