Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 24 June 2008

'Angel' SOLD


8" x 10" oil on gessoed board 
I think this has been the most challenging portrait that I have done in a while, but at last I am satisfied with it after a lot of modifactions. The reference photo I used was shot by Janine Simone, to view her photo blog, go to my favourite artists and click on her name.

3 comments:

Cheryl Ratcliff said...

Hi Diana,
You handle challenging portraits so well. I really like your skin tones on this one.

Janine Simone Photos said...

Hi,

Lovely pic can't believe how quick you did that, do i not get a link for the photographer who took the pic??? xxx

dave said...

hi Diana, lovely work: nice expressive brushwork and nice colour mixing.
Dave

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...