Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 22 May 2008

'Sweetheart'


6" x 8" oil on gessoed panel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This little lady took me a long time to paint, I had originally wanted to paint her on a larger panel but I had run out of large ones so I struggled on a little one.
She is posing for a photo being taken by her Dad to her left, in the gardens of the Alhambra Palace in Granada.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ratcliff said...

Hi Diana,
looks like you've been having lots of fun doing figures lately. You do them so nicely. They take alot of work, especially with all the detail that you give them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...