Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, 27 May 2008

'Sisters 2' SOLD


8" x 10" oil on canvas board 



Here are my two girls that I painted last week, I started painting them yesterday but we had so many visitors and interruptions that I had to finish them off today. Their little faces were the challenge of the week, so I've decided I'm going back to still lifes for a rest!

2 comments:

BunnyG said...

Thank you for your comment! You really do an excellent job with the portraits on the beach, capturing the moment. They are excellent!

Susan Carlin said...

You wow me with your figures, Diana. You met the challenge very well, I'd say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...