Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, 8 May 2008

'Contemplation' (


6" x 8" = 15 x 2o.3 cm oil on gessoed panel 


This little girlie I photographed on the beach at Mar Menor last year she had such beautiful hair. I enjoyed painting yesterdays girls so I decided to paint another picture today one with the same theme.

Towards the end of painting the face all my small round paint brushes turned into shaving brushes for some reason which was most frustrating! Maybe it was a sign to stop fiddling.

1 comment:

dave said...

hi Dianna sorry its been a while since I visited, life gets busy, but you have been busy too producing some really nice work, love the one with fern trees, and the still lives and flowers thse beach scenes are nice too! mind you last time I took photos on the beach soeone called the police! young copper was fine when he say the innocent nature of my photos but I have been more cautious since.
keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...