Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 12 May 2008

'China Cup' SOLD


8" x 10" oil on gessoed panel  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a painting I started on Friday and did n't finish, as the statice is a dried flower I could leave the set up until today. The cup took me the longest to get right with the spoon a close second! I love the colour of the material that I used as a base, I bought it ages ago to make myself a skirt out of it, which I have yet to do (too busy painting!)

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

Great color fabric you used for your background, Diana! The statice is a triumph.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...