Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Monday, 28 April 2008

'Pretty Pair' SOLD


13" x 9.5" = 33 x 24 cms oil on canvas with the sides painted, so no need to frame (water mark is only on photo)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is technically not a daily painting because it took me longer than a day to paint and is larger
I wanted to paint something a bit larger and more challenging, I started it on Friday and finished it off today.

1 comment:

Susan Carlin said...

This painting just blows my mind. I had to click on it to see it large to be convinced it wasn't a photograph. Now, that can be considered an insult by some very touchy people, but I mean it in the most admiring way. It 'reads' BEAUTIFULLY!
Anyway, I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...