Welcome to my blog!
If you don't want to miss a thing - sign up for free posts & see my new paintings hot off the easel by entering your email address ( box in the right hand column).
Thanks for visiting!

Friday, 11 April 2008

'The Palm Garden' (available) Click image to enlarge


8" x 10" oil on gessoed board $99 +$15 p&p
--------------------------------------------------------------------
These palm trees grow in a park in Carboneras which we visited on a day out recently and these three had such interesting trunks, where previous fronds had been and had fallen off as the trees grew leaving this fish-scale pattern.

2 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Diana, You can really feel the sunlight in this one and I like the composition you chose. Barb

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Diana, I just wanted to thank you for the tip on enlarging my photos. I tried it, a bit blurry but you can really blow it up large. No one has ever told me that so thanks so much. I appreciate it. Barb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...